CE Program Approval
Do you have an educational activity that would enhance the knowledge of healthcare quality professionals?
To offer CPHQ continuing education (CE) credit for the activity, follow the steps below to apply.
NAHQ offers CPHQ CE approval for educational activities, including but not limited to, courses, conferences, workshops, and webinars.
60 minutes of presentation time = 1 CE credit
To apply for CPHQ CE approval for your activity, fill out the application (see “Apply Now” section below) and submit it along with the application fee at least four weeks prior to the activity date. NAHQ will not award CPHQ CE hours retroactively.
Application Fee Pricing
The price of the application fee depends on whether your organization is nonprofit or for profit and how many times you plan to offer the activity:
- Single Offering = offered once over a 12-month period
- Multiple Offering = offered more than once over a 12-month period
Single Offering: $100*
Multiple Offering $190*
For Profit Organizations
Single Offering: $750*
Multiple Offering: $1,000*
*Applications postmarked less than four weeks prior to the application date are subject to a $30 late fee.
The application fee is not refunded if an application is deferred or denied.
- Fill out the application and upload the following supporting files:
- Immediately after submitting your application, you will be given a link to a payment page on NAHQ's secure site.
- Select the appropriate fee, as well as a late fee (if applicable), and proceed to submit payment with a credit card. You will receive an e-mail confirming payment.
- If paying by check or to request an invoice, please contact NAHQ.
- Once your application has been reviewed, a letter of approval or denial will be e-mailed to you within two to four weeks from date of submission.
If approved, your activity will have approval for 12 months.
Program sponsors are responsible for monitoring attendance and providing each participant with evidence of attendance so they may receive credit for the program.
We require that you upload a list of attendees within 30 days of the activity date. To accomplish this, you must
Note: NAHQ reserves the right to communicate with the individuals on the submitted attendee list.