Healthcare Quality Week
Healthcare Quality Week (HQW) is the week dedicated to celebrating the contributions professionals have made in the field and bringing greater awareness to the profession of healthcare quality.
Mark your calendar for HQW 2017, October 15-21. Stock up on HQW items and download these resources to help you celebrate the week and the hard work you do every day!
We will host three complimentary webinars during the week that will offer CPHQ CE credit.
- October 17: Insights into the Future of Healthcare Quality (registration opening soon)
- October 18: How to Market Yourself as a Healthcare Quality Professional
- October 19: How to Effectively Communicate to C-Suite Executives
These webinars are open to all. For more information and to register, visit our Webinars page.
- Download the HQW logo.
- Add your event information to the HQW poster or use it as is.
- Include the HQW e-mail signature as part of your sign-off.
- Customize the HQW Lunch and Learn PowerPoint highlighting your organization's healthcare quality efforts and successes.
- Promote the work of your organization's healthcare quality team or inform employees of your organization's events and activities using the HQW press release template.
- Use HQW sample posts on your personal or business Facebook page.
- I'm proud to be a healthcare quality profession! #HQW2017 (Post a photo of you or your team in your workplace or doing healthcare quality work.)
- I'm a healthcare quality professional because ....
- To me, healthcare quality means ....
- It's Healthcare Quality Week, October 15-21! Many thanks to all of the healthcare quality professionals at ORGANIZATION for your great work. #HQW2017
- Upload the HQW cover and profile photos on your personal or business Facebook page.
Future HQW Dates
2018: October 21-27
2019: October 20-26